Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say to all of you that I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and a healthy and happy 2012.   This is a hectic time of year for many of us and I hope you can find the time to relax and reflect on the blessings of the season. 

I will be adding to my blog after the holidays and wanted to remind you that I'll be starting a new painting class at the Lee School Art Academy on Wednesday afternoons from 2:00 - 5:00, beginning Jan. 4.  If you have done any painting in the past and would like to pick it up again, or if you've been painting for years, I'd love to have you in my classes!  Please give me a call at 644-7334 if you'd like to join us. 

In the meantime, I hope the Holidays are really good ones for everyone.
Ann

No comments: