Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Well, a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's my hope that everyone had a really good Christmas and also that you made it through New Year's Eve just fine!  For all of you who participated in "Chillin' at the River", that was quite a good thing you did for a worthy cause, and I have to say you're a better person than I am!! I can't quite handle the cold like that, but it was a really good thing you did.

My class has started and we're going to have a good time painting together.  It's not too late to take part, so if you would like to be a part of the learning process, just give me a call at 644-7334 and we'll sign you up! 

I have a couple new paintings to show you, and will post them just as soon as I get photos taken.  In the meantime, my works are on display at the new Merison's store.  Mike Key and Susan Jones will be glad to show you around!  If you haven't visited yet, you should check it out.  A nice place, and you can find what you need for your home, including art from several of us local artists.  It's located right across the street from Lowe's.

I just wanted to touch base and let you know there will be new postings soon, so keep in touch!

No comments: