Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Taste of Fall Weather!

Hello again.  This nice weather we've had for a few days can't be beat!  I for one am looking forward to the autumn weather - cooler, crisper air, not so much humidity, etc. etc.  Not to mention all the football so many people enjoy!


I've been painting a lot and am working on some portraits.  My usual genre is the landscape but I decided to try something a little different, so here we go!  I've done some in the past, but am now getting interested in broadening my horizons.  So besides animal portraits here come some people portraits!  It is turning out to be quite fun. 

2 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

Love these portraits! I'm impressed. Didn't know you did portraits.

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog